Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Smiles...


Today I am aware of how easily one can get caught up in the cycle of DRAMA! So much that we tend to forget about our happiness and what makes us SMILE! I am so aware that many of the happiest people I know are dealing with, and handling some very serious things in their lives right now. And yet, they delight in the love around them...Living their life fully by allowing the smallest of treasures to light them up and causing them to smile. So today, I am following that path...I am aware of what makes me smile from the inside out...I am gathering all those wonderful things and bringing them to the front of my life. I am taking my happiness and I am SMILING from the top of my head to the tip of my toes! That would be my wish for all who enter here today. May you find the thing or things that make you so dizzy with happiness that you can't help but smile! It could be as simple as a deep clean breathe or as complex as the birth of a new idea. And my question would be:
CAN YOU TAKE 5 MINUTES EVERY DAY TO BRIGHTEN YOUR LIFE WITH A SMILE?
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: