Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Peace


This is my affirmation for Tuesday....
Today I am holding onto peaceful thoughts...I am listening to the birds sing their sweet songs and the sound of the wind as it picks up before the beginning of a rain storm. Today, I am holding onto this serenity and drawing myself into it with a quiet moment that I have been given here and there. By allowing these moments I am aware that I can look at what has been going on around me and find the lessons they have to show me. By moving myself in short movements of time to a more peaceful state I am present with my life today, and I appreciate every moment of it. So that would be my wish for you today also, that you look within, even for short moments, and find a place of peace...Find a place to put whatever negative is going on and look for the lesson it has to show you. The lesson for me today is just to allow my heart to stay open, and to look at the picture as it really is, and not to let the woulda, shoulda, coulda's over take me! My question for you would be:
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO BRING PEACE TO A SITUATION THAT IS WEIGHING ON YOU?
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: